Sunday, June 19, 2005

CONTIKI TOUR

Tommorow I will officially on holidays...from travelling on my own anyway. I will be starting my Contiki tour through Europe. So for a month and a half I dont have to worry about where I will sleeping or how I will arrive at my next destination. Along with 59 other tourist like me we will be driven around on a coach through 18 countries. My group includes Americans, Canadians, Mexicans, South Africans, New Zealanders, British and offcourse other Australians.

First stop Paris.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If ya have the chance to......
When you get to germany I dare ya to have one of those HUGE glasses of beer!! =)

and take a pic of it...!! =)

CHEERS!!

3:40 PM  
Blogger TravellingGreg said...

hey Berna,

yeh i think i can be ur tour guide.

To get cash i just use an ATM, I dont know how much my bank charges me yet but i think its up to 14 dollars per withdrawal. The Euro is used in all EU countries.

OK not long to go before I see you guys here.

Cheeers.

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do u still check ur e-mail? anyways, ur bank sent you a new card as ur old one will expire in a couple of weeks. what r u gonna do about it? how u gonna withdraw money if the card u r holding is expired? should we give it to Patrick & Berna to give to u?

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Greg, don't forget to check your messages . Reply ASAP.

7:35 PM  
Blogger TravellingGreg said...

Hey Maryann,

Yeh can you please give my new card to Pat and Berna whenyou can. That would really be great! thanks.

Hey e : ) i´ll take you up on your challenge and i´ll drink that beer!

Hey Andrew,

My phone has been out of bat for a while so i havn´t been able to check ur messages but i´ll soon will when i recharge! Thanks.

7:45 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

golden goose
golden goose shoes
golden goose outlet
goyard handbags
golden goose sale
supreme outlet
goyard bags
golden goose sneakers
moncler jackets
moncler outlet

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home