Monday, June 13, 2005

LAS VEGAS

I arrived in LA Internatioanl Airport on Friday at 11:30am. I am staying here with my Auntie and Uncle and my cousin (Andrew P.) in Anaheim.
On Saturday, Andrew and I drove to Las Vegas. It was a 5hour drive with at times heavy traffic through the dessert. Las Vegas is celebrating their Centenary this month so it was quite busy. We stayed for the night, enjoying the sights and sounds of Las Vegas Boulavard before returning yesterday evening.
I will be staying here till Thursday where I will then catch catch a 10 hour flight to London via Frankfurt to kick start my European trip.

The awesome dancing water fountain display in front of the Bellagio Hotel ends with water being spouted at up to 100ft high. Choreographed with lights and music the show is an amazing spectacle free to all to see.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Las Vegas has its own little version of New York complete a Statue of Liberty as shown below.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What about a Paris? Las Vegas can also take you there.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Andrew P. in Paris, Las Vegas.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Greg!

It's Mike Magnaye here... thanks to Berna for finally posting up your website :-)

Looks like you have experienced a lot in just a few months... I'm jealous of you bro... more power to you mate! You will definately have very many fond memories and world-wide friends.

And yes, I agree wholeheartedly now about your comment of what is worth investing in? A car or travelling... I would now definately pick travelling!

Ruth and I received your postcard of San Francisco, thanks for that man.

BTW, I hope you knew that the "bloody thief" comment posted by another Mike a few months ago was not me ;-)

Loving the pictures! Keep up the great shots. Have a great time, till we all welcome you back here in Sydney.

Cheers,
Mike.

3:37 PM  
Blogger TravellingGreg said...

Hey thanks Mike for your comment and your well wishes.

Man I thought it was you that said that comment- that's why I said who drives a sports car! : ).

Anyway I cant wait to see you all again. Travelling alone really makes you appreciate your friends back home.

Cheers.

Greg.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home