Wednesday, September 07, 2005

OFF TO BERLIN.

It is 10:15PM and I am waiting for my 11:30 night train to Berlin. My backpack is in the Jaegers Hostel Storage room, I left it there since 10AM this morning when I checked out. The hostel is only 5 minutes walk to the station.

I have just been walking around the city and taking some night time photos. I had a slice of Pizza Hut pizza and a Pepsi for dinner.

Tommorow I should be in Berlin by 7:30AM. After checking in to my hostel I will be going to the Berlin Convention Center for an Consumer Electronics show which occurs every two years.

Munich is an amazing city. Its named after the monks that first occupied it and thus there are churches everywhere. I will post some pictures of the inside of St Peters church- it is amazing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Greg, r u broke yet??When will you be going to Phils? I think I might be going back on Nov.14th,my flight's been booked on that date but I have yet to confirm.Take Care

3:39 PM  
Blogger TravellingGreg said...

Hey Glenda,

I´m not broke yet but Europe for Ausies can be really expensive if you always fall in the tourist traps. No matter how you look at it for every Euro you spend you are spending $1.75 Australian! A Big Mac meal cost 5.50 euros so it`s almost 10 dollars Australian.

I will be flying to Manila on the 28th of September and depending on how things go I might fly back to oz asap and then go back with everyone else OR I might just stay all the way.

Any special news down there?

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Greg,

Im really impress with all the photos you took. I think they are all good. You know you can sell the photos to travel agencies for their marketing! How do you store your photos, you have a lot!! Looks like I will be using your camera for all the weddings I do:)
Do you use compact flash cards?
We will be going to the Phils on the 19th Dec. for only 3 weeks. So your holiday is nearing to an end? I know you've enjoyed yourself so far. Everytime I look at your site(almost everyday when Im not busy at work and just surfing the net)it feels like I am travelling with you seeing all this magnificent places around USA and Europe. Do you have a job line up when you get back to Sydney? See you in the Phils.

take care always.
Henry

9:19 AM  
Blogger TravellingGreg said...

Hey Henry,

Thanks for the photo complement. It is a really nice camera that I have with a wide angle lens so the pictures turn our really well. I am glad I bought it even though it was really expensive but I thought it is not often you travel around the world for almost a year. I am glad you and I hope alot of people are enjoying my photos. It was my intention for everyone to feel like they are travelling with me when they view my photos.

I dont have a job lined up when I get back but I am not too worried about it at all. I am still considering all my options.

I hope to either see you in the phils or back in oz first. Again I dont know if I will just wait for everyone in the phils or go back to oz first.

bye for now.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home