Friday, December 16, 2005

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...

AND A HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well Christmas is near and the new year is just around the corner. Another year almost gone, but it will be a year that I will never forget. It will be the year that I openned myself up to the world and in return the world has openned up to me.

At the moment my immediate family and a couple of aunties and their families from Australia have come to join me here in the Philippines for a family reunion. However tragedy has struck our family with the death of one of my mother's sister who died of cancer just days ago. So it would be a somewhat sadder Christmas for us. My condolences goes out to my Uncle and my two cousins my autie left behind.

Hopefully some cheer will come our way with the wedding of another one of my cousin on the 28th of December and a string of birthdays and christenings in the new year including my own birthday on the 2nd of January who I will be celebrating together with another cousin!

Well I guess my trip is almost over and before I know it I will be back in sunny Australia all charged up and ready to join the workforce again! I am sure pictures from my trip will make up the screensaver of my work computer to always remind of the year... that I did some travelling.


Boracay
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Spit roast for New Year.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Checking out an 'infant' M16 at a firing range.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pantabangan Dam.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kim.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to GREG!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

and a Happy New Year to you to,

all the best to you and your family, wish you a great year and may you find a geat job when you return to Oz,
Safe travel to you

AW

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Greg,

Steve here, just wanted to see how you are doing. Drop me a line and let me know about your travels when you get the chance.

stevegempeler@wi.rr.com

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry XMas and a Happy New Year Greg!

Did you hear about Berna and Pat, they are engaged now!

Another surprise is Marvin and Marge are now engaged as well! Marvin proposed to her on the steps of the Sydney Opera House on the morning of Christmas day... what a present! :)

Hope to see you soon mate.

Take Care and God Bless,
Mike.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Greg,

Well this is probably almost a week late but....

Wish you had a great birthday, and got lots of cool prezzies... =)

Enjoy the rest of your very long holiday ,and a safe trip on your way back to OZ!! =)

CYA laters!!
Cheers! =)

11:31 PM  
Anonymous true dirty sex stories said...

You cant do this,not here, not now, not ever. You didnt even know your daughter was playingsuperhero.
free incest father preteen daughter stories
cousin incest stories
free adult stories xxx
nifty gay erotic stories
lesbian fantasy stories
You cant do this,not here, not now, not ever. You didnt even know your daughter was playingsuperhero.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lululemon, vans pas cher, hollister, nike roshe, michael kors, michael kors, north face, hollister pas cher, oakley pas cher, true religion jeans, new balance pas cher, north face, coach purses, vanessa bruno, nike trainers, nike free, true religion outlet, burberry, nike air max, ralph lauren pas cher, hogan, ray ban pas cher, louboutin pas cher, nike air max, air max, air jordan pas cher, replica handbags, hermes, abercrombie and fitch, michael kors, nike free run uk, longchamp, true religion jeans, nike blazer, nike huarache, coach outlet, sac guess, converse pas cher, tn pas cher, mulberry, michael kors, nike roshe run, timberland, ray ban uk, ralph lauren uk, true religion jeans, longchamp pas cher, lacoste pas cher, sac longchamp, nike air max, air force

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home